Learn more about the 2023-2024 Formula of COMIRNATY made by Pfizer and BioNTech and a Dosing Guide for people 12 years of age and older.
If you’re considering the vaccine for yourself or your child 12 years of age and older, the information below may help you.
Tell the vaccination provider about all of your or your child’s medical conditions, including if you or your child:
- have any allergies
- have had myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) or pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart)
- have a fever
- have a bleeding disorder or are on a blood thinner
- are immunocompromised or are on a medicine that affects you or your child’s immune system
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- are breastfeeding
- have received another COVID-19 vaccine
- have ever fainted in association with an injection